Before you start any cure or treatment, it is very important you know how to get rid of planters warts when you happen to have some. Warts on feet are a very common infection especially in children. This is because the easiest way to contract the virus which causes them is to walk barefoot in public places or generally outside. Swimming-pools, showers, playground, gyms are all places where you may get infected if you are not wearing shoes or flip-flops.
Planters warts are a skin infection caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). They grow on the sole of the foot and sometimes they can be mistaken for calluses because they look very similar to them since they are hard growth. There are some characteristics that can allow you to differentiate understand if you have warts:
- The pressure and the friction caused in the area are going to make you feel a lot of discomfort and pain.
- Warts have at their center small black dots. This are clotted blood vessels.
- Their color is grey-yellow or brown.
Planters wart removal
Foot warts are not a serious condition but since they can cause swelling and inability to walk, it is always better to find a way to remove them as soon as possible. Some doctors may tell you that warts can go away on their own within months or years and there is no need to remove them. Unfortunately there is a huge downside in waiting for this to happen. Warts are harmless to your health but they are very contagious and it is very likely you will spread them to other parts of your body or transmit them to other people.
When you decide to remove your warts relying on common medicine, doctors are going to choose one of these treatments:
- Cryotherapy: Freezing warts with liquid nitrogen is a common procedure to remove them. This causes the warts to fall off within few days after the treatment. This procedure if not operated correctly can leave scars.
- Oral medication: There are some medication you can take by mouth, either in a capsule, tablet, or liquid form. Unfortunately no oral medication has proven to be effective in the treatment of warts.
- Laser therapy: A beam of light is used to remove the warts. This treatment is very expensive and most of the times result in some scarring.
- Excision: Probably the most direct way to remove warts. After an injection of local anesthetic, they are literally cut off from the skin. Scarring is very common with this procedure as well.
- Electrocautery: Doctors use a medical probe to burn the infected skin. This procedure is not very common because not every physician has the equipment.
- Salicylic acid: It can be found in pharmacies in liquid or gel form. It should help to peel warts from the skin. This method is not as strong as the others and it can take several months to have some kind of result.
All the treatments I have showed you have something in common. They all focus on removing the warts from your skin but do not care about the virus which has caused them. You can choose any kind of procedure but until you don’t eliminate the HPV from your body, warts will always come back. This means that choosing one of these procedure not only you will invest time, money and risk your skin to scar but also you will not solve your problem.
If You Want to Find a Way yo Get Rid of Planters Warts and Eliminate the HPV from Your Body with No Scars and in a Natural Way